|Type:||Citroën Jumper L1H2|
|Capacity:||2 - 3 persons|
|Vignette||Slovakia, Austria, Switzerland|
|Insurance:||Third part liability insurance|
|Extra||car radio with navigation, |
reversing camera, USB,
Minimum rent period:
June - September 7 days
October - May 4 days
- Two burner gas cooker, 2l gas bomb
- Replacement gas bomb with outdoor cooker
- Sink with running water, shower
- Large refrigerator with freezer
- Bed size 1.8m x 1.8m (height x width)
- Folding table with seating inside the caravan
- Roof window
- Storage space for personal belongings inside the caravan
- Solar panels 400W, two extra car batteries, USB plugs, 220V plug, LED lights
- Water tank 100l
- Air Conditioning
- Independent diesel heating
- Towing equipment
- Bike rack for 2 persons (to be notified in advance)
- Camping equipment - table, 2 chairs
About the camper
Camper Citroën Jumper (L1H2) called Citrón is converted into camper van (caravan) suitable for 2 or 3 persons, or a parent with a child.
The car radio is multifunctional with reversing camera, navigation, bluetooth, usb.
Parking with him is very easy and you can park at normal parking spaces anywhere in town, in front of shops and in small car parks. Great advantage is that he's tall and inside you stand.
The caravan is equipped with fully equipped kitchen (pots, plates, cutlery, napkins,...) with gas cooker, sink with running water and refrigerator s freezer. Folding bed with measures 1.8m x 1.8m, roof window and ventilators on side doors. Electricity - offgrid a enough water are a matter of course. You can also take a shower after your the day.
Children's seat can only be fastened with the seat belts in the car (no ISOFOX). When a child seat is fitted, the seating space for the passenger is slightly limited.
Dogs are allowed in the caravans. You can take your darlings on the trip with you.
What take with you?
- Sheet, duvet or sleeping bag, towel
- Food adequately, there is always place where you can buy everything 🙂
- Drinking water in bottles, there is a 90 litre tank for washing and cooking
- gas cooker with two burners,
- sink with running water
- fridge with freezer
- forks, tablespoons, teaspoons, knives, sharp knives, ladle, potato peeler, wine and beer opener
- 3 coffee or tea mugs, 4 water glasses
- large and small pot, 4 muesli bowls, 4 plates, pasta strainer, pan
- salt, pepper, tea, sugar
- Dish sponge, wet wipe, 2 dry wipes, Jar, drip tray
Electricity - offgrid
On the roof of the caravan are solar panels (400w) and inside two extra car batterieswhich run the entire interior of the camper. The car batteries are recharged by the solar panel or while the car is running. When you switch on the voltage converter (1600W) ypu can use 230V sockets. The USB ports you can use anytime.. You can easily charge here laptop, flashlight for camera or drone, portable speaker or phone. However, it will not pull a hair dryer or a kettle. It's best to recharge your electronics while driving.
The entire interior of the car is illuminated with LED floodlights.
If you decide to go to the camping place, there is a possibility of connecting to external source of electricity. There is a 230V socket on the outside of the car. In the caravan there is a cable and extension cord for this. If you are in a campsite, you can also connect more powerful appliances.
In the car is 100 litre tank for water. We know from experience that in normal use (cooking, washing, showering) lasts for a 4-5 days.. The water is suitable for washing, cooking, tea or coffee. We only ever pump drinking water into our cars, but as it's in the car for a long time, it's better to take fresh water with you. Recommended take drinking water with you in bottles.. The main tank is also connected to the outdoor shower at the back of the caravan. The water is cold, or air temperature. The waste water from the sink flows into a waste tank that needs to be drained continuously.
When you run out of water you can refill it with the water hose that is in the car. The water source can be found in the campsite, there are many springs of crystal clear water in the cemetery in the mountain environment (Tatras, Alps).
There is a spare 2 l gas cylinder in case the one in the kitchen runs out, you can replace it or you can use for cooking outdoors. Water hose, windscreens for front windows, camping equipment - two chairs and a table, silver sun protection film for side windows and front window. Of course there is also Mandatory car equipment - first aid kit, reflective vests, triangle, fire extinguisher. As first aid for caravan we have added sk-tape, adhesive tape, set of keys, wrench.In case of interest it is possible to install bike rack for 2 bicycles.